This Saturday will be filled with the ancient art of Reiki at Handtohealth! Gentle, non-invasive, healing, relaxing, harmonizing…join me!
There are 3 Reiki happenings:
1) A Reiki Level 1 Class – the first step in learning to share this ancient healing art with yourself and another. You’ll find all the information by clicking here
A certificate class that will run throughout the day. $200 (plus gst)
2) Reiki Reattunement – some find it helpful to experience the final attunement of Reiki 1 a second time. They have said that it reaffirms, for them, their connection to this universal gift. This will be offered from 12:30 to 5:30. You will have the opportunity to revisit the steps to a session both for yourself and to share with others, exchange a session with another student or practitioner and finally experience a reattunement. Cost $100 (plus gst)
3) The Reiki Exchange will take place from 2 to 4 and is an opportunity to both give and receive a Reiki session with another. Cost $8
Saturday, September 27th
For all happenings linen will be provided as will herbal tea, organic coffee and home-baked organic treats.
Pre-registration is require and you can contact me at email@example.com to do that.
I look forward to sharing Reiki with YOU!
More information can be found at these links
What is Reiki?
Often the idea of linking spirituality with money is met with a scoffy eyeball, especially in the field of Mind, Body & Spirit health. But let’s be honest, with money you have more time to explore your spiritual pursuits. Money may not be everything BUT it does make this life journey, in human form, much easier to navigate.
I first began my journey into Clinical Hypnotherapy, with Elizabeth MacKay, in order to explore what it was that was holding me just out of arms reach of realizing complete financial freedom. Over the past months, what I’ve experienced is a true, deep and profound acceptance of the abundance in my life and in the world around me. On some level I have always felt the universe to be abundant but never seemed to be able to truly integrate that…until now.
Our sessions focused on the subconscious blocks I had put up regarding my self-worth, self-esteem, and deservability. The first negative message I heard about money was at the age of a few months old as my parents fought about how they couldn’t afford to have me. Yet here I am and now am able to look back to all of those events where I decided that I couldn’t afford to be in the world, but also, through awareness, have been able to change the message.
It was funny how all of this began. A few months ago I was thinking that at some point I would like to put a clothesline out in my backyard. Loving the idea of fresh, sun-dried sheets I tucked the idea away in my mental “to do at some point in the future” list. Within a week a friend who was visiting mentioned that she had a brand new clothesline umbrella that she was taking to the thrift store. Pretty quick with that manifestation!
So right at the start of my first session with Elizabeth I asked her why. Why could I manifest a clothesline so quickly but struggled with manifesting financial freedom. Her response “because I bet during your whole entire lifetime no one has said anything negative to you about clothes lines!” True enough, as far as I can remember. Actually I’ve always been able to quickly manifest some things while others take longer. The negative messages around money were free-flowing. My father grew up during the depression and was in University when I was born, my mother lived in Portsmouth during World War 2, I was raised by a single working parent and became one myself, plus media, plus societal views, plus, plus, plus… Any of this sounding familiar?
We live within the boundary that we set for ourselves, consciously and unconsciously.
I grew up listening to messages that money was scarce, or that you had to work and work really hard to receive money, that single parents were always broke, that it was best not to expect to receive in order to avoid disappointment, that money was for some people but not for others, basically that money was a negative subject to be avoided at all costs!
Elizabeth has helped me to realize how ingrained those messages have been, and how to create new ones.
The result has been not only a change to my financial picture but a new found freedom in watching for “old” and outdated messages within me, turning them around and allowing a new message to unfold and to guide me. To allow myself, my business and my soul to break free of some pretty well forged chains and imagine far greater journeys than I ever thought possible. That has been the truly abundant gift that I’ve been blessed with.
Elizabeth MacKay and I will be running a 2 part workshop that integrates the left and right brain of your business. Learning and applying the universal laws of customer/client/money attraction while also integrating the hands-on ways to effectively market your business easily, cheaply and/or for free. Both successful entrepreneurs, we’ll be sharing our tips, techniques and skills to assist you to make changes inside and out in achieving and creating the life you choose.
Visit Elizabeth at http://www.peacefulhypnotherapy.com
Elizabeth is a compassionate and knowledgeable colleague who has a true desire to help others lead better lives! You can find out more about her by visiting her website at www.peacefulhypnotherapy.com
Have you…read all the books, done the affirmations but still can’t unlock the blocks? Do you have healthy beliefs about money? Or Is your mind working against you in your quest for financial freedom?
Your attitude towards money is actively creating your financial reality
unlock the successful goddess within,
unleash your hidden potential
and become the kind of woman who just naturally attracts money, sees money as abundant and available rather than scarce.
Pre-register with payment by February 9th at firstname.lastname@example.org
February is filled with some exciting classes and workshops! Some new, some popular repeats and a little revamping too!
We learn in different ways…through hearing, doing, seeing, experiencing and I love to share Workshops that are created to optimize your experience!
Click the links on the workshops you’re interested in and then scroll down the page!
A beautiful art that can be exchanged with friends and family and also added to your list of skills as a health practitioner. Read more
A harmonious afternoon for Reiki students, teachers and practitioners to share a session…both giving and receiving. Read more
I am thrilled to team up with Hypnotherapist and Reiki Master, Elizabeth MacKay is sharing a fabulous one day workshop that will give you tools to begin working with right away! Read more
Learn to share this beautiful Japanese healing art with yourself, friends, family and clients. For more information on these certificate classes click here
Blending my knowledge of how the body works, its limitations and it’s possibilities, with my experience in teaching women to move and dance, in classes focused exclusively on the Female Body, Mind & Spirit, I invite you to a joyful, inspiring and empowering experience.
Read about the series and also what others are saying who have taken it. Click here
OCTOBER’S Experiential Healthy Session Special
Said to be the most relaxing form of Massage you can Experience:
- an overall sense of relaxation
- a sense of calm that revitalizes and uplifts the spirit, creating a more balanced state of being
- increased blood circulation to the head, bringing more oxygen to the brain, improving conditions of the scalp and easing mental tiredness
- relief of stress and tension in the muscles of the face, neck and shoulders
- headache relief
- improved flow of energy in the upper 3 chakras
October 1 to 31, 2013 Book and receive your session for only $30 (with oil $45)
Saturday, November 2nd 3 to 5pm
For more information, please click here (pre-register by Oct. 26th)
Pre-register with payment by Oct. 15th and receive a complimentary Ayurvedic music selection CD!
Whether through individual sessions or classes this amazing ancient healing art is imbued with love and light!
Reiki (pronounced Ray-key) is an ancient Japanese healing art that encourages the natural energies that are around and within us to come into balance. Like the energies that help a plant to grow, blossom and develop Reiki provides a space for our mind, body and spirit to do the same. When our body is in a state of total relaxation it has the opportunity to heal itself, Reiki promotes this way of being and increases the energy within us that is often depleted through stress, trauma and illness. Enhancement of health and reduction of stress encourages the body, mind and spirit to come into a state of harmony and retain a sense of peace within.
Reiki is beneficial for relieving many symptoms that are associated with headaches (whether migraine or stress related), PMS & Menopause symptoms, Depression and Stress, Injury due to accident or surgery, Arthritis, Respiratory illnesses, MS and works exceptionally well to relieve the pain and nausea associated with Chemotherapy and Radiation. It balances, refreshes, rejuvenates and restores!
A Reiki Master since 1996, I follow the traditional Usui method of Reiki in both the sessions shared with clients and classes shared with students. The practice of Reiki has become a daily way of living gently and lovingly upon the earth and is just a natural part of sharing love with my family (including pets), friends, clients and the world around me. One benefit I find to Reiki is the ability (after taking the 2nd degree) to send Reiki to others. On the rare occasions that I do watch the news and witness some of the tragedies that are reported locally and around the world I am able to send Reiki out to hopefully help and heal those that are injured from earthquake, war, tsunami, etc. and I am honoured, that in some small way, I can share the gift that is Reiki. The comment often made is “you seem so calm” and Reiki would be the reason for that sense of peace within.
REIKI Level 1 Saturday July 27, 9:30 to approx. 5:30
The first level of Reiki shares the history of this ancient healing art following the traditional Usui method. You will also:
- learn how to give a treatment to yourself as well as the hand positions to share a full session with another
- have the opportunity to practice through sharing a session
- learn how to share a mini Reiki session with another
- discover the Reiki principles and ways in which you can work with them to enhance your well-being
- have 2 attunements in which your ability to channel Reiki energy is opened (gradually) and sealed
- take home notes with information about Reiki from the perspective of different Masters, the hands on positions for a session, a copy of the Reiki principles and some basic information about natural healing with Reiki
- learn ways to share Reiki with animals, provide first aid and help plants to grow
Summer classes held in beautiful surrounds of my Fort Langley home where nature thrives! Old growth trees, birds and squirrels all add to the joyful Reiki. Weather permitting we may take portions of the class to the outdoors.
Cost: $200.00 (plus gst) 50% deposit is required when you pre-register in order to hold a space in the class
REIKI Level 2 Saturday August 24, 9:30 to approx. 5:30
A further journey that takes you deeper into the practice of Reiki. You will:
- be provided with symbols that enhance the use of Reiki energy when sharing with others and allow you to send Reiki energy healing long distance
- have the opportunity to practice with the symbols while giving a session
- learn how to balance the chakras and the female/male energies during a session
- take home notes with information shared from various Reiki Masters regarding the 2nd degree, the symbols and ways in which to use them, information about the chakras
- have 1 attunement sealing the symbols into your natural Reiki energy
This is a certificate class and certificate will be provided upon completion of this level. Pre-requisite: Completion of Reiki Level 1 no less than 3 weeks prior to the beginning of this class.
Cost: $275.00 (plus gst) 50% deposit is required when you pre-register in order to hold a space in class for you.
REIKI Level 3 ‘Personal Mastery’ ~ Advance Reiki Training Saturday, August 31st – 8:30 to 5:30 plus a Reiki Grid creation evening on Saturday Sept. 7th, 4pm start (there is some preparation work to complete and submit prior to the class date, early registration is recommended)
This advanced study of Reiki energy focuses on the practitioner’s connection with Universal energy both conceptually and energetically. Reiki energy is explored through the spirit of oneness and is beneficial whether you plan to continue to the Master/Teacher level or not. It will improve and strengthen the flow of Reiki energy for yourself and assist in developing confidence as a Reiki practitioner. Taking the journey inward to reach and heal our own core is essential to advancing our sharing of Reiki energy. Students often find this level to be one of the biggest steps and an empowering experience in their personal sense of deep inner peace. Prior to the class are a series of assignments intended to be supportive as well as informative to both the practitioner and the teacher, helping both of us to develop further insight into your understanding of Reiki. There are no wrong answers to the assignment questions as we all practice Reiki in an individual way. Reiki assignments will be given upon paid registration.
During the Reiki Class you will
- Be given the Master Symbol which facilitates unlocking the full potential of Reiki Energy and assists to greatly increase healing
- Learn meditative techniques to develop a clearer channel of life force energy, expand consciousness, strengthen the mind and become one with the Master Symbol
- Take the Chakra balancing techniques taught in Reiki 2 and learn to clear and re-energize those that are “stuck”
- Learn how to clear, energize and imbue crystals with Reiki energy
- Learn how to bring Crystals, Aromatherapy and Colour Therapy into your practice to enhance Reiki energy
- Learn different methods of creating sacred space for Reiki practice and sessions through participating in setting up the space for the day’s class
- Have the opportunity to practice what you’ve learned through sharing a session and to also experience the increased energy through receiving a session
- Take home notes with information shared from various Reiki Masters regarding the 3rd degree, the Master Symbol and ways in which to use it, information about chakra clearing, crystals, aromatherapy and colour therapy
- Receive a Reiki 3 kit that will include crystals, essential oils and a music CD for use in developing quiet sacred space as you delve into your inner Reiki practice
- Ongoing support in the 6 months following through email or phone sessions.
This is a certificate class. The certificate will be given after completion of pre-class assignments, the Reiki 3 class and the Grid creation workshop. Pre-requisite: Completion of Reiki Levels 1 & 2 no less than 3 months prior to the class date.
Cost: $385.00 (plus gst). A 50% deposit is required to hold a space in class. Class space is limited to ensure a personalized learning experience.
MASTER Teacher Level
“To be a great teacher we need to learn to be not a sage on the stage, but a guide on the side.” -Author unknown
This level may take 6 months to a year to complete as you are encouraged to work at your own pace. The specific focus at this level is on cultivating the art of teaching Reiki and guiding others in their personal practice. Ongoing self-development in your relationship with Reiki is also required.
During this level you will
- learn to give attunements for Levels 1, 2 & 3
- receive the final symbol for Reiki mastery as well as additional symbols to empower your practice of this healing art
- learn additional advanced meditative techniques to assist your journey as a teacher and practitioner
- with assistance and guidance develop your own class content and curriculum for teaching Reiki Levels 1, 2, & 3
- learn the ethics and responsibilities of your role as a teacher
- assist and observe a Reiki 1 or 2 class
- host and teach a level 1 class with assistance
- receive ongoing one on one mentoring
- receive 4 Reiki sessions at close intervals (optimally 4 days in a row) to clear, balance and charge your connection
- receive an attunement and initiation to the Master/Teacher level of Reiki
Preparation for this course begins after completing Reiki Level 3 and is the final step towards sharing Reiki as a teacher of this healing art. There will be 4 to 5 full day classes throughout the time that this level is being completed, in addition to a day of observation of a class and a day of teaching your own class. Please contact me for scheduling when you feel ready to begin. Cost: $1800.00 (plus gst). Payment plans available.
If you are a group of people wishing to take Reiki classes and are not in the Fort Langley area please contact me, I’m happy, if possible, to travel to you.
- Rejuvenating Reiki in July (handtohealth.wordpress.com)